Jerrybear54's Sports Desk

politics sports popular culture and assorted postmodernist gibberish

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Madness of March is upon us once again, with the women's and men's college basketball conference tournaments being played as this is written. I will have more to say after the brackets are set, but for right now I will say this much...Gonzaga will win the men's national championship, and Duke will win the women's national championship.

I picked 'Zaga to win the men's tournament last season, how did that one work out? Not too damned well, thank you very much! But I have a good feeling about them this time around.

As for the women's tourney, I (as a long suffering fan of the Michigan team) have already made up my mind that I want all the other Big Ten teams to get beat early and badly. So that leaves all of them out of my championship consideration. North Carolina is the current number one in both polls, but I like Duke to win the tournament.

More to come on all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home