Jerrybear54's Sports Desk

politics sports popular culture and assorted postmodernist gibberish

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The president of Turkmenistan has banned lip-synching!

No, I am not making this up...I only wish I was. This bozo (Saparmurat Niyazov being said bozo's name) has already banned opera, ballet, long hair, and gold teeth!

And what exactly is all this supposed to accomplish? Who knows what goes on in the minds of Bozos and Morons?

Just when I think no government could possibly be more fascist, stupid, and corrupt than the one we have here in the USA (and the one we have here in the USA is plenty of all of those things), I hear about something like this.

It makes me long for the solution proposed by Roger Waters on the Pink Floyd album "The Final Cut," of a "Fletcher Memorial Home for Incurable Tyrants and Kings" where the various heads and tails of state can be confined for the good of the rest of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home