Jerrybear54's Sports Desk

politics sports popular culture and assorted postmodernist gibberish

Sunday, March 19, 2006

In first round women's NCAA action, I got North Carolina over UC Riverside (like there was any doubt about that one) but missed on the always tough 8 vs. 9 seed game where I picked Louisville but Vanderbilt won.

I was right on all four games played yesterday in the Albuquerque bracket: Utah over Middle Tennessee, Arizona State over Stephen Austin, New Mexico in the upset over Florida, and Baylor over Northern Arizona.

I got both games right in the Bridgeport, Conn. bracket: Kentucky over Chattanooga and Michigan State over Wisconsin-Milwaukee.

In the San Antonio bracket, all of the first round games have been played. I called LSU over Florida Atlantic, Tulsa in the upset over North Carolina State, DePaul over Liberty, Stanford over SE Missouri, and Oklahoma over Pepperdine. I missed on Minnesota over Washington (Washington won), Iowa over Brigham Young (Iowa choked), and in the biggest hit of all, Louisiana Tech choked against Florida State. I had La. Tech advancing THREE ROUNDS! Thanks for nothing, Techsters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home