Jerrybear54's Sports Desk

politics sports popular culture and assorted postmodernist gibberish

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Tennessee drubs Army 102-54 in NCAA women's tournament action, and the Volunteers' Candace Parker becomes the first woman college player to dunk twice in the same game. Good for her, and more proof that women athletes are capable of anything they want to do!

Hartford upsets Temple in the first round, which sucks for me because I had Temple advancing three rounds. Temple, you suck, and I will never pick you to win anything again, not even a CYO tournament.

St. John's beats California in another of the hard to call 7 vs. 10 seed matchups. The only thing harder to call is the 8 vs. 9 seeds. I picked California, so another "L" for the old Gonzo Journalist.

Purdue beats Missouri State, so at least I got a win there. I have Bowling Green knocking out Purdue next, right after they take down UCLA. Am I out of my mind? We will see what we will see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home